|Author:||Starbucks Coffee Company|
The Starbucks app lets you skip long lines, jump ahead of the long queues, and pay straight from the app without having to stand in line at Starbucks locations. If you are a Starbucks lover, you simply cannot refuse the convenience of this app. It’s free to download and has already been installed by more than 100 million users.
The Starbucks app is completely free to download from just about any store. It has a pretty high rating of 4.5 on Google Play Store and is reviewed by more than 10 million users. The Starbucks app can be downloaded straight from this page by clicking the download button. We always strive to upload the latest and cleanest version of every application feature on our website.
● Pay in-store – Tired of waiting in long lines? The new update of the Starbucks app rolled out a feature that lets you pay from within the app. If you are somewhat lazy like me, you will probably prefer paying with the app rather than waiting in the long queue. Download this app now, go to your nearest Starbucks location, fill your cart, and checkout with Visa, or Master Card.
● Bonus Points – For every purchase you make, you will receive bonus points that later can be exchanged for free drinks or food. This is a newly developed system that lets you accumulate Starbucks points with every visit. Let’s be honest, Starbucks products are pretty expensive, and not getting any cheaper, so, you must grab a chance to save the money whenever the opportunity arises.
● Order Ahead – Truth be told, Starbucks orders take a long time to prepare because millions of people visit their locations on a daily basis. There is always a long queue ahead, especially on weekdays. With the Starbucks app, you now have the possibility to pay ahead, meaning if you order a meal, or a drink 20 minutes before approaching the location, chances are you will not have to wait for your order once you get there.
● Find A Store – The Starbucks app gives you a full-map view of every one of their locations. Open up the app, go to the “location” category, locate the nearest restaurant, and head there for awesome drinks, or food. This app also has a “recommendation” feature, which pops up a notification whenever you pass a Starbucks restaurant. Who knows, maybe you are hungry for a tasty drink?
● Music Recognition – I absolutely love this feature. Truth be told, there are some amazing playlists featured at Starbucks locations. I often wanted to ask the staff what kind of song was playing at that specific time. The good news is the Starbucks app gives you the possibility to recognize playing music straight from the app.
● Send a Gift – Have you heard of redeeming Starbucks gift cards? Well, now it is possible to both receive, and send gifts with ease. If you have received a gift card, and do not want to use it yourself, simply send it over to your friend, and get their appreciation.